ImagiNation Afrika recruits 01 Community Engagement Intern
We’re hiring for a Community Engagement Intern at ImagiNation Afrika…
ImagiNation Afrika seeks to enlist an assistant to support online community engagement and strategic communications to support fundraising.
Scope of Work/Duties and Responsibilities
The Social Media Assistant will :
- Manage company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram
- Create dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Create content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence and encourages audience participation
- Assist social media management with large projects, events, and community management
- Work with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Assist in writing and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers
Marketing or Social Media Marketing Experience, Technology Skills, Content Writing, Graphic Design( canva, photoshop, wordpress, etc., Campaign Execution, Teamwork, Self-Motivation, Strong Communication Skills, Networking, Idea Presentation, SEO and PPC, Excellent French and Wolof written skills; working knowledge of English preferred
Please send us your CV and portfolio at email@example.com.
Application deadline: 15 May 2020.