|IIEP-UNESCO recruits 01 Recruitment of National Experts for the Project|
|Description de l’offre|
Recruitment of National Experts for the Project « Tackling Skills Mismatch in Sub-Saharan African Countries »
IIEP-UNESCO Dakar is looking for four (4) national experts to support the development of four pilot country studies as part of the project « Tackling skills mismatch in Africa: A methodological toolkit for assessing and anticipating skills needs ». The national experts will be recruited as soon as possible for a period of at least five months, extending to December 2021 (32 estimated days of effective work). Only residents from Benin, Botswana, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mauritius, Namibia, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, or Zambia are eligible. Interested candidates must submit their application with the requested information before 23 June (midnight Dakar time) by email. For more information, please consult the terms of reference.
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Below are the terms of reference:
Terms of References_National Experts
Interested candidates must submit their application before 23 June (midnight GMT) by email to
email@example.com, with the following required information:
1. An up-to-date CV stating details of educational qualifications and work experience, including prior
experience of similar work.
2. A brief proposal (1-2 pages) with the following information:
• The country for which he/she would perform the assignment, which must match the
country of residence. 2
• A short description of the existing and available data in the selected country.
• A brief presentation of the approach to undertake the assignment.
• The proposed fee.