IFC recrute 01 Stagiaire Projets Amont en Agro-alimentaire
IFC — a member of the World Bank Group — is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets. We work in more than 100 countries, using our capital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities in developing countries. In fiscal year 2022, IFC committed a record $32.8 billion to private companies and financial institutions in developing countries, leveraging the power of the private sector to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity as economies grapple with the impacts of global compounding crises. For more information, visit www.ifc.org.
IFC’s Africa Upstream team covering the Manufacturing, Agribusiness and Services sectors is seeking two interns as part of our Global Internship Program (GIP). The Global Internship Program (GIP) offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of IFC and the broader World Bank Group and become part of the largest private sector development institution in the world. The program encourages individuals to bring new perspectives and innovative ideas to IFC’s work, while improving skills in a diverse and highly stimulating environment. Moreover, the Global Internship Program provides a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and network with international professionals dedicated to ending extreme poverty and boosting prosperity in the developing world.
The Internship period will be between May 2023– June 2023.
Duties and Accountabilities
- Support the development of early-stage upstream projects in the agricultural sector in Africa
- Support secondary projects in tourism and retail space.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a Masters’ degree level program with expected graduation date after December 1st, 2023 in order to be eligible.
- Fields of study: Business Administration, Finance and Economics
- At least 3 years of previous work experience including in financial analysis, financial modelling, industry research, building PowerPoint decks
- Strong oral presentation and writing skills required
- Fluency in French or Portuguese is preferred.
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez cliquer sur le lien suivant : worldbankgroup.csod.com.