IFC recrute 01 Stagiaire de portefeuille et d’investissement MAS
IFC — a member of the World Bank Group — is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets. We work in more than 100 countries, using our capital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities in developing countries. In fiscal year 2022, IFC committed a record $32.8 billion to private companies and financial institutions in developing countries, leveraging the power of the private sector to end extreme poverty and boost shared prosperity as economies grapple with the impacts of global compounding crises. For more information, visit www.ifc.org.
The Manufacturing, Agribusiness and Services Africa (MAS CAF) Department is recruiting a summer intern to join the Portfolio Management team for West Central and Southern Africa, as part of IFC’s Global Internship Program (GIP). The Global Internship Program (GIP) offers highly motivated individuals an opportunity to be exposed to the mission and work of the IFC and the broader World Bank Group and become part of the largest private sector development institution in the world. The program encourages individuals to bring new perspectives and innovative ideas to IFC’s work while improving skills in a diverse and highly stimulating environment. Moreover, the Global Internship Program provides a unique opportunity to exchange ideas and network with international professionals dedicated to ending extreme poverty and boosting prosperity in the developing world.
The internship is open for in-person if the candidate is based in a country/city where IFC has a presence or virtual participation within Europe and Africa time zone.
The Internship period will be between May 2023– September 2023.
Duties and Accountabilities
- Analyze the portfolio and identify key areas of improvement in reporting and tracking portfolio
- Review portfolio clients and create an action plan for the client and portfolio management
- Back up Portfolio Officers in portfolio reporting including financial review.
- Support Portfolio Officers with some quarterly reporting
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a Masters’ degree level program with expected graduation date after December 1st, 2023 in order to be eligible
- Field of study: MBA; Master’s in Finance; Accounting
- At least 3 years of previous work experience
- Financial analysis and strong presentation skills are required
Please refrain from submitting more than three applications to our internship program otherwise your candidacy may be disqualified and rescinded.
Pour postuler à cette offre, veuillez cliquer sur le lien suivant : worldbankgroup.csod.com.