Idlewild Trust Grants Program to Support Projects within the Areas of Conservation and Arts across UK
Deadline: 7 February 2019
The Idlewild Trust is currently accepting applications for its two grantsprogrammes to support specific areas within conservation and the arts.
- Arts Grants: Nurturing Young Professionals: They support programmes that improve opportunities for young professionals working creatively within the arts, particularly at an early stage in their career.
- Conservation Grants: Objects and Works of Art: They support the conservation of historic or artistically important objects and works of art in museums, galleries, places of worship, historic buildings or their grounds.
Idlewild Trust awards grants of up to £5,000.
Idlewild Trust accepts applications for Arts Grants and Conservation Grants from the following types of organisation:
- UK Registered Charity
- UK Publicly Exempt Charity: Some Museums and Galleries: most museums and galleries are UK Registered charities, but some that not.
- Idlewild Trust accepts Conservation Grants from the organisations above, as well as the following:
- Church that is an Excepted Charity: this type of church is ‘excepted’ because their income is £100,000 or less per annum.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: United Kingdom
For more information, please visit http://www.idlewildtrust.org.uk/apply-grant