IDEA Foundation Seed Stage Accelerator Program 2016
Deadline: July 25, 2016
Applications are now open for the IDEA Foundation Seed Stage Accelerator Program. The program is a partnership between Strathmore University and IDEA Foundation to provide training, mentorship and coaching and seed funding to qualified applicants. The program targets Strathmore University students, staff or alumni venturing into entrepreneurship. The business idea must solve a real-world problem in any of the following focus areas:
- Health Care
- Mobile Financial Services
- Renewable Energy
- Big Data Analytics
- Internet of Things
- Qualifying applicants will receive up to KES. 500, 000 in seed funding and incubation at @iBizAfrica.
- At least one person in the founding team must be a Strathmore student or alumni;
- Must be part of a team that has a well-balance skill set. The team should demonstrate great synergy, commitment and competencies to make the business idea successful;
- The business idea must be within the scope of Kenya’s vision 2030;
- It must adhere to high ethical standards;
- The business idea must be for-profit or self-sustaining
Complete the online application form.
For more information, visit IDEA Foundation.