|ID recruits 01 Lead Software Engineer|
|Localisation||En ligne / Sénégal|
|Expiration||05 Fevrier 2021|
Description de l’offre
Lead Software Engineer
This job is posted by Crossover
Job ID: 3879
Are you a great developer whose skills have been noticed by both your manager and peers alike? Your teammates come to you for technical advice and insights because you have a track record of solving others’ code problems. Your managers have promoted you to the next level or asked you to serve in an informal tech lead capacity because you have the most technical depth. If that describes you, this is the place to fast-track your career into management without sacrificing your own technical expertise.
Often, taking on management responsibilities requires you to give up the deep technical focus that made you a star in the first place. This role is different: it is not project management, HR management, or agile scrum master. You will not waste your time on non-technical activities. We want your technical expertise!
This job is all about coaching developers to write better code and make better technical decisions. You must know how to write the best code – simple, easy to read, and easy to understand. You must also know how to articulate why your technical advice is sound – making you a great coach.
Joining us is a great career move! You’ll dive in and learn new technologies instead of specializing in only one technology. You’ll provide technical coaching to a team of developers working across dozens of enterprise software products. You’ll have plenty of room to grow technically and we’ll teach you our unique approach to management, a resume-building skill in the future of work.
What you will be doing:
• Deep dive into the work of your team, review the code submitted by your team, and resolve the root cause of problems
• Coach your team members how to increase the quality of their code based on real examples
What you will NOT be doing:
• Assigning tasks & priorities for your team (we have it automated)
• Participating in endless committee meetings about business analysis or priorities
• Focusing only on your existing areas of expertise (we want you to learn new tech all the time)
• Lead a fully remote development team composed of the top 1% of global talent
• Upgrade the quality of your team’s code by showing them how to do it better
• Great code writing skills developed over 5+ years of experience writing production code for a variety of products.
• Great at deep-diving into the code to find quality improvement opportunities
• Able to clearly articulate technical insights and expertise that continuously increases your team’s work quality & performance
• High code quality standards including experience with writing and maintaining unit-tests, and functional tests.
• Strong computer science fundamentals in system design, data structures, and algorithms
Nice to have:
• Hands-on cloud development experience
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|