Hong Kong Global Leaders Scholarship – $5000 Tuition Fee Waiver
Deadline: April 30, 2016
The Hong Kong Global Leaders Scholarship is an exciting opportunity for Hong Kong students to learn from University of Queensland experts within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law and build professional experience with opportunities that may include mentoring, an internship and opportunities to engage with industry.
- A $5000 tuition fee waiver
- Open to citizens of Hong Kong who normally reside in Hong Kong;
- Students must have completed the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) Examination or a recognized Hong Kong sub-degree (Associate Degree or Higher Diploma) programs;
- Students who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant program and who are commencing students at University of Queensland (please note that this opportunity is not offered to students currently studying or residing in Australia).
- Lodge an official UQ application form for international students to the International Office;
- Receive a UQ Student ID Number;
- When you have received your unconditional offer, complete the Faculty of Business Economics and Law International Scholarship Application Form and submit to the following:
firstname.lastname@example.org or sent via mail to:
Senior Manager, International Affairs
Faculty of Business, Economics and Law
University of Queensland
St Lucia, 4072, QLD, Australia
- Please ensure that you read through all information and provide relevant documents as outlined in the Scholarship and UQ Application Forms.
Email questions about application to email@example.com