Hitachi Global Foundation Asia Innovation Award
Nominations are now being accepted for the Hitachi Global Foundation Asia Innovation Award to promote science, technology, and innovation that contributes to solving social issues and realizing a sustainable society in the ASEAN region.
This award recognizes individuals and groups that undeniably served public interests through their outstanding achievements in research and development (R&D) in the fields of science and technology, including their visions of an ideal future society and social implementation plans for R&D as a means of achieving the UN’s SDGs.
- Best Innovation Award: Monetary prize of 3,000,000 yen per recipient
- Outstanding Innovation Award: Monetary prize of 1,000,000 yen per recipient
- Encouragement Award: Monetary prize of 500,000 yen per recipient
- Eligible universities and research institutes are selected from ASEAN countries to meet the selected goals and targets for each year. The applicant is a faculty member, researcher, or student who belongs to the eligible universities or research institutions in his or her country and conducts research in his or her home country. The applicant must be recommended by a person in charge (director or senior position) of the department with which the applicant is affiliated.
- Application Documents
- Application form, including R&D introduction video
- Recommendation letter
- Evidence of achievement in R&D such as published papers and patents
- Relevance of the R&D to the achievement of an ideal future society
- Contribution to the relevant SDGs
- Utilization of science and technology
- Feasibility of the social implementation plan
- Sustainability and scalability of the social implementation plan
For more information, visit Hitachi Global Foundation.
Laisser un Commentaire