Handicap International recruits 01 Armed violence reduction business development Officer
Outraged at the injustice faced by people with disabilities and vulnerable populations, we aspire to a world of solidarity and inclusion, enriched by our differences, where everyone can live in dignity.
The Handicap International network has changed its name to “Humanity & Inclusion”.
HI, Humanity & Inclusion is an independent and impartial international aid organisation working in situations of poverty and exclusion, conflict and disaster. We work alongside people with disabilities and vulnerable people, to help meet their basic needs, improve their living conditions and promote respect for their dignity and fundamental rights.
HI implements activities in 55 countries in support of vulnerable people, refugees, internally-displaced people, people affected by natural disasters and people who have been injured or are exposed to the dangers of weapons, munitions and explosive devices.
Humanity & Inclusion’s Operation’s Division is composed of 5 Geographical divisions, 4 Technical divisions, an Emergency Division and an Information, Impact & Innovation Division.
One of the 4 Technical Division is Protection & Risk Reduction Direction, in which Armed Violence Reduction (AVR) division strategy remains ambitious and foresees an increase of projects the next years in addition to a more comprehensive armed violence reduction model.
The AVR sub-division is composed of 12 staff: Specialists, Business development, Ops Support Officer, AVR policy, Innovation Project manager.
HI is recruiting to replace the Armed Violence Reduction Business Development Officer. The position is a permanent position, based in Lyon, France with some travels worldwide.
Under the supervision of the AVR Deputy Director, you will be responsible, in close cooperation with Specialists, Financial Division, Operations Divisions and Advocacy Team to:
You will have the following responsibilities:
Support the development and expansion of AVR operations in existing or new programmes
– Coordination with all Directions regarding identified opportunities for new operations
– Design, undertake and/or support completion of exploratory missions to follow-up on newly identified opportunities
– Provide project planning and operational support to expanding high priority programmes in all divisions
– Undertake support missions to existing programmes to help define and support strategic development of AVR activities
– Support the drafting of strategy for all programmes engaged in AVR activities, and ensure its compliance with the broader Armed Violence Reduction HI’s strategy
– Develop technical and commercial offer: catalogue, business and communication plan
– Act as a focal point for exploring new international AVR partnership and consortium opportunities
– Provide training to relevant programme, Desk and National Association staff on AVR in coordination with the Technical Unit
Contribute to Business and Strategic development of the AVR sector within HI
– Act as the key focal point for pursuing and developing multi-country major AVR funding initiatives
– Represent HI internationally with AVR stakeholders including international Mine Action Centers, security sector actors, the UN, and relevant donors on operational implementation and business development
– Contribute to advocacy initiatives within the sector, in collaboration with HI advocacy unit
– Act as the business development focal point for the Federation for specific AVR donors
– Attend donor meetings to provide operational information alongside any National Association as required
– Work with the Institutional Funding Division to develop appropriate and fit-for-purpose business development tools for planning, applying for and managing grants
|Experience||3 à 5 ans|
|Fonctions||Gestion de projets/programmes|
|Comment postuler||On-line applications only, accompanied by a CV and covering letter, via the following link:|
|Postuler en ligne||https://hi.profilsearch.com/recrute/en/fo_annonce_voir.php?id=3216&idpartenaire=131|
|Date de fin de validité||30/04/2019|