|Halliburton recruits 01 Senior Lab Technician – Chemistry|
Description de l’offre
Senior Lab Technician – Chemistry
Nom de l’entreprise : Halliburton
Lieu de l’entreprise : Dakar, Sénégal
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead.
We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
• Under general direction, performs assigned duties according to the chemical hygiene plan and the current HSE laboratory safety standards.
• Follows prescribed safety rules and regulations in performing assigned duties and assists lower level technicians in this area.
• Perform routine duties to conduct laboratory tests either following procedures or requiring the selection of test equipment/instrumentation procedures.
• In some instances, may perform non-routine prototype and/or laboratory testing.
• Operates laboratory or other equipment such as pumps and rig equipment, as required to execute assigned tasks.
• May build and/or modify non-routine prototypes, models, and special equipment as required.
• Repairs, calibrates, and provides general maintenance on tools and equipment.
• May perform complex environmental tests using proficient techniques with electrical/electronic, chemical, and mechanical equipment that includes set-up, calibration, trouble-shooting, monitoring, and data collection.
• May train lower level technicians.
• Collects data, documents test results, and assists in preparing reports or other documentation.
• Maintains files and documentation related to test equipment.
• Follows prescribed safety rules and regulations in performing assigned duties.
• Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
• Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
• Skills typically through eight (8) hours of college chemistry (preferred) and 5 years of related laboratory testing experience.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Zone Industrielle de Camberene, Dakar, Dakar, , Senegal
Requisition Number: 94011
Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Baroid
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
• Ressources humaines
• Technologies de l’information
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply online :