Halliburton recruits 01 Entry Level Maint Engineer – Logging and Perf
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under direct supervision, assist in performing preventive and corrective maintenance on Logging and Perforating surface and downhole equipment.
- Trains directly under a General, Senior, or Maintenance Professional L&P, to gain knowledge and troubleshooting skills of logging equipment, in preparation for formal maintenance school training (TTP/Maint school).
- Learn and familiarize with surface systems, open and cased hole tools, PM I, PM II, documentation systems, HMS, field / lab testing equipment.
- Expected to attend to several field jobs as part of his pre and post school training.
- Promotes and ensures compliance with Health, Safety and Environment (HSE), and Service Quality (SQ) standards, practices and guidelines.
- Completion of required competencies, training, and breakout presentation are required for promotion to the next level.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering is preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter jobs.halliburton.com.