Halliburton recruits 01 Entry Level Field Engineer – Logging and Perf
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under direct supervision, assists in the preparation and execution of Open Hole logging services on customer’s location in accordance with HMS.
- This is the entry level position for this discipline and will train directly under the supervision of an appropriate frontline leader or a competent Field Professional assigned by the frontline leader to gain knowledge of operations.
- Assists in checking equipment prior to and after logging operations.
- Gains familiarity with Surface System and Open Hole tools through field work under mentorship.
- Promotes and ensures compliance with Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) and Service Quality (SQ) standards, practices and guidelines.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Science or other technical discipline is preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Compensation Information: Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter jobs.halliburton.com.