Halliburton recrute 01 spécialiste administratif
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, works within a specialized function with work verified on an as needed basis.
- Reads and interprets documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, and service orders.
- Writes routine reports and correspondence.
- Requires ability to speak effectively with groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Requires ability to perform basic numerical, statistical, and/or financial analysis.
- Applies common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Requires 4-5 years of experience.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Zone Industrielle de Camberene, Dakar, Dakar, , Senegal
- Requisition Number: 103844
- Experience Level: Entry-Level
- Job Family: Support Services
- Product Service Line: ESG MGT
- Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Job Segment: Administrative Assistant, Administrative.
Closing date: 29 October 2021.Postuler