Grow Vivo Energy Senegal business hires 01 Mining & Power Key Account Manager
Salaire / mois
Localisation Dakar / Sénégal
Expiration 11 Novembre 2017
Description de l’offre
Grow Vivo Energy Senegal business in the highly competitive Power and Mining sectors which offer large opportunities
• Look after and manage accounts in Mining and Power sectors in order to achieve sales targets.
• Consistently Grow Vivo Energy business with existing Mining & Power customers and develop profitable new business with identified prospects
• Ensure delivery of agreed service levels to customers using contract management process with defined KPIs
• Positively manage CRM (Customer Relationship Management) directly and indirectly at all relevant customer levels within the Sales CRM framework.
• Have an in depth knowledge of the key competitors in Mining & Power and understand their strengths and weaknesses thereby exploiting opportunities arising from these
• Contribute to the development of appropriate Mining & Power Customer Value Propositions (CVP) and marketing initiatives.
• Support fuels and lubricants supply on customers’ sites and S&D department in ensuring timely supplies of all products to customers.
• Review stock records against targets on a continual basis, whilst monitoring and investigating gains and losses at the various sites in conjunction with S&D team.
• Follow up depots’ maintenance plan to maintain a high degree of equipment availability in conjunction with S&D team.
• Ensure integrity of electronic fuel management systems with production of required control reports on a regular basis
• Monitor OPEX/CAPEX budgets for all mining depots and produce performance reports
• Ensure correct onsite staff development to better meet customers’ expectations.
• Facilitate the back up and support provided by other VE departments, i.e. operations, finance, IT and HR
Qualifications and Experience:
• An appropriate Engineering degree plus at least 3-5 years technical/commercial experience including selling/negotiating / business development and/or project management
• Sound Knowledge of Industries sector particularly Mining or Power with a Good exposure to operations in industrial environment.
• Strong leadership skills, demonstrated drive, entrepreneurial, autonomous, self-motivated, results-driven
• A proven track record in influencing ability, strong selling skills and definite analytical and problem solving capabilities.
• Must display strong people management and coaching skills
• Capable to work under pressure and to deliver through others
• Fluency in both French and English (writing and speaking)
Will be an advantage:
• A sound understanding of marketing principles
• Operations experience, and good understanding of procedures relating to oil products operations
Interested Applicants should apply by sending; CV, motivation letter and scanned supporting documents, all in one document not later than 20/October/2017. Only applications received within the allocated timeframe will be considered.
Coordonnées du recruteur pour cette offre
Click on the link below: