Greenpeace recruits 01 Media and Communications Consultant
Media and Communications Consultant (GP Africa) is responsible for delivering required Oceans Campaign media and comms outputs and other organisational communication work in Senegal and within the sub-regional context based on a solid understanding of the media landscape, key audiences and stakeholders.
- Provide strategic guidance and take a communications lead role for Stolen Fish project and other campaign outputs in Senegal.
- Understands narratives and frames that are locally relevant
- Effective internal communication is done for relevant projects
- Degree in Journalism, Communications and Media Studies or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of the Senegal and West Africa context, particularly the coastal countries (Senegal, The Gambia, Guinea, Guinea Bisau,Mauritania, Sierra Leone)
- Excellent knowledge of French (speak and write) and good knowledge of English
- Hands on experience in Media / Public relation/ journalism
- Understanding of the media landscape in West Africa and in the global.
How to apply
Interested and qualified consultants should submit their application/expression of interest which should include a technical proposal including but not limited to a proposed detailed work plan, curriculum vitae, details of similar tasks successfully conducted, samples and/or links of similar work and a financial proposal in CFA. Please submit an application with subject line: Communications Consultant West Africa Submissions should be made through email to email@example.com before close of business 14th August 2020