Deadline: 5 March 2020
The U.S Department of State, Bureau of Population Refugees and Migration (PRM) has announced 2020 Notice of Funding Opportunity for NGO programs benefiting refugees in South Sudan.
(Ad) Are You Searching for Latest Grants, New Donors, Sample Proposals, Jobs and How to Apply Resources? fundsforNGOs Premium has all these and more at one place! Learn more.
Proposals must support one or more of the following program areas:
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Humanitarian Protection and Assistance
- Interim and Durable Solutions
Proposed activities should primarily support refugee populations in South Sudan; PRM will consider funding only those programs that include a target beneficiary base of at least 50 percent refugees. Proposals must focus on one or more of the following sectors:
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- For activities in Upper Nile States, proposals may focus on one or more of the following areas of intervention: (N.B. PRM will not fund projects in Yida);
- Mental Health and Psychosocial Support
- Peaceful Coexistence/Community Cohesion (in Maban only)
- Funding floor per award $500,000
- Funding ceiling per award $2,000,000
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called « Deadline Calendar. » This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with IRS, other than institutions of higher education;
- Nonprofits without 501(c)(3) status with IRS, other than institutions of higher education; and
- International Organizations. International multilateral organizations, such as United Nations agencies, should not submit proposals through Grants.gov in response to this Notice of Funding Opportunity.
How to Apply
Application packages may be downloaded from the given website.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=324060