GPF recruits 01 SHEQ Advisor, Senegal
- The SHEQ Advisor will be responsible for implementing and facilitating the SHEQ strategy across their supply chain and OpCo partners, under the direction of OpCo’s SHEQ manager.
- THE SHEQ Advisor must be able to effectively and positively influence its internal and external clients and stakeholders in order to develop OpCo’s continuous improvement and risk management program.
- The SHEQ advisor must be competent enough to be able to work independently and proactively in the operational context of the company.
- The SHEQ Advisor must demonstrate sufficient professional integrity to meet the company’s minimum SHEQ standards and to deal with situations where this is not possible.
- The SHEQ Advisor must act as an ambassador and role model for the company’s SHEQ at all times, guiding and mentoring peers and subordinates when necessary.
- Holds Nebosh International General Certificate (or equivalent)
- Has 5 years’ experience working in a matrix organisation (preferably telecoms)
- Demonstrable Influencing Skills
- English as a second language
- Strong Document and Data Handling skills on MS Office
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter www.gpf-sn.com.