GPF recruits 01 NOC Manager, Senegal
- Responsible for the management of CNOC team and running of all NOC duties as per SOP.
- Co-ordinate with CNOC and RNOC operators in managing daily activities based on business rules.
- Support in all RNOCs operational issues that need CNOC intervention
- Manage the escalation and notification addressed to the client NOC and channel them to the correct part
- Ensure all fault alarms received and cleared within the defined timescales as per Service Level Agreements
- Ensure NOC policies are adhered to including fault escalation procedures and site access control.
- Daily, weekly, monthly reporting in line with the Service Level Agreement requirements for customers and maintenance and security partners
- Ensure Customer, Maintenance partner and Security partner SLAs are fully recorded and met
- Responsible for managing and coordinating the NOC team with other internal functions.
- Ensure NOC processes and procedures are adhered and take appropriate action for any misconduct
- Ensures that the systems and technology used are constantly upgraded to remain relevant.
- Constantly update his/her knowledge as the success of a NOC manager depends on his/her knowledge of the industry and the level of experience in the field.
- Responsible for informing Line manager and/or management, partners and peers about network performance and service availability.
- Be flexible to attend to any other operations related or ad-hoc related task assigned to when necessary
- Leading teams to provide value adding relevant analytical output on a consistent basis enabling discussion and decision making at a Senior level
- Building long-term relationships with all stakeholders and strategically influence and leverage the matrix organisations to achieve business results
- Ensuring full adherence to Compliance, Legal and Contractual requirements
- Work closely with our Customers’ NOCs to achieve a higher standard for resolution and recovery of critical and major incidents
- To work closely with Project & Operations teams to ensure that network quality improvement plans and activities are fully coordinated and communicated, manage and coordinate calendar and adhoc meetings of the network quality and from various technical stakeholders and vendors
- Diploma /Degree Engineering disciplines in electrical/Electronics/Telecommunications/ Computer
- Minimum of 5-10 years NOC experience working in mobile telecom systems.
- Have worked in telecom field sector would be desirable
- Experience of working in Africa and telecom Tower companies
- Experience in leading a team >=4 professionals in NOC would be desirable
Skills and abilities
- Excellent computer literacy and written and verbal communication skills in English
- Must have excellent verbal skills and be skilled in customer support capabilities.
- Mandatory skills and attributes (e.g. technical, language, vertical, regional knowledge) Technical, IT, NOC systems and procedures.
- NOC process & business rules experience, Computer Literate (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong understanding of a Telecoms Tower, Components and related technologies
- Ability to interfaces with all business units as SPOC for Incident Management
- Excellent communicator with a natural aptitude for leading a team.
- Works well in a busy team, being quick to learn and able to deal with a wide range of issues and lead by example
- Ability to assess and prioritise faults, identify trends and respond or escalate accordingly.
- Ability to multitask in order to facilitate the resolution of multiple incidents at any given time.
- Strong negotiation and prioritization skills.
- Superior customer service and relationship management skills.
- Strong understanding of ITIL framework and methodologies.
- Ability to cope with stressful situations.
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of yourself and of any other person who may be affected by your actions
- Report any incident, accident, unsafe or unhealthy situation within 24 hours that comes to your attention to your supervisor or SHEQ department
- Ensure that OSHAS 18001 and ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 & legal compliance are fully implemented and maintained.
- Accountability Ability to take accountability for issues as well as hold others accountable in order to achieve organizational objectives.
- Results Orientated Desire to achieve and exceed expectations and take past learnings to improve how HTT operates
- Leading others Ability to contribute to a vision and lead a team (project/ organization) to achieve that vision.
- Team building Able and willing to be a leader and sometimes a team player.
- Good Communicator Ability to efficiently and effectively communicate throughout the whole organization. Understanding clearly what each stakeholder requires and how best to communicate.
- Customer Understanding Understand the markets that customers operate in to enable the definition of project success criteria and prioritization of resource to meet the needs of our customers.
- Process Orientated- Understand that good process drives efficiency and consistency within an organization and a project
- Change Orientated- Desire to constantly improve how an organization operates and the results of an organization.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter www.gpf-sn.com.