Gordon Darling Foundation to Provide Funding for Visual Arts Projects in Australia
Deadline: 30 September 2019
Gordon Darling Foundation is seeking applications for its grant program to provide funding for a range of visual arts projects Australia-wide.
- catalogues and publications
- that are scholarly
- that provide a permanent record of an exhibition, collection, artist or movement
- the Foundation does not fund souvenir or promotional publications
- exhibition development excluding marketing or promotional costs
- professional education initiatives including individual professional development
- research projects
- The Foundation encourages applications from all over Australia.
- The Foundation is a funder of innovative projects.
- The Foundation is a funder of projects providing increased access to the visual arts.
- Projects will be expected to attract considerable public exposure.
- Projects should demonstrate the highest levels of professional practice.
- The Foundation may be the sole grant provider or the lead donor or a participant in a collaborative funding with other private and/or public donors.
- The Foundation will not normally support projects that have been almost fully funded from other sources.
- Preference will be given to projects which will tour.
- The Foundation can only provide funding to Public Institutions in Australia.
- Individuals wishing to apply for funding for projects are required to partner with a Public Institution which then takes responsibility for the project.
- The Trustees will normally award only one application per organisation in any given year.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted by mail in hard-copy on the current year’s form with any supporting material.
Eligible Country: Australia
For more information, please visit http://www.gordondarlingfoundation.org.au/guidelines.php