Google Developers Launchpad Regional Accelerators 2018 for Startups
Apply for the Google Developers Launchpad Regional Accelerators 2018 for Startups. The Launchpad Regional Accelerators are tailored specifically to their local markets, and provide access to the best of Google – its people, network, and advanced technologies – helping startups build great products. In addition to the accelerators, Launchpad regional initiatives include exclusive events, mentorship opportunities, and trainings.
The Google Developers Launchpad Accelerators currently open are:
- Launchpad Accelerator Africa: for African startups building a great business or product in Africa
- Launchpad Accelerator Sao Paulo: for top growth-stage Brazilian startups. Google wants to find and develop leaders who will foster the next generation of Brazilian unicorns! Based at Google’s Campus São Paulo, startups will have specialized product support, as well as access to Google’s AI / ML, Cloud, Android, and Web experts.
- Launchpad Accelerator Tel Aviv: Launchpad Accelerator Tel Aviv is focused on helping the most promising applied-ML startups in Israel develop great products. All Launchpad Tel Aviv startups will receive a wide array of training, including support on a strategic technical project.
As part of all Launchpad regional accelerators, startups receive:
- Equity-free support
- Access to Google engineers and intensive mentoring from 20+ teams
- Access to silicon valley experts and top local mentors
- PR training and global media opportunities
- Close partnership with Google for three months (new classes are accepted twice a year)
- Launchpad Accelerator Africa is open to top seed-stage African startups. Applications are accepted from startups located in Algeria, Botswana, Cameroon, Cote D’ivoire, Egypt, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Morocco, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, and Zimbabwe;
- Launchpad Accelerator Sao Paulo is open to top growth-stage Brazilian startups;
- Launchpad Accelerator Tel Aviv is open to top growth-stage Israeli startups.