Go Think Big: Seeking Applications for Spring Forward Projects
Deadline: 6 May 2018
Go Think Big is looking to fund the biggest and best project ideas to creatively make your mark. If you have an interest in social action, digital and entrepreneurialism, and would love some help getting an idea from paper to reality, they want to hear from you. Apply today!
Go Think Big is seeking applications for Spring Forward Projects that is an opportunity to gain funding for a great social action idea – an idea which helps society or your community.
Go Think Big are excited to be able to offer up to £500 for your social action project! This is for anyone who is able to #SpringForward with an innovative and inspiring idea, which changes the world around them for the better.
- Applicant’s project can be based around anything from skills workshops, podcasts or journalism pieces, to live events, community initiatives or apps. Let their imagination run wild! Don’t forget to consider the use of digital technology to further harness their creative vision, and ensure that their idea makes a positive impact in some way. Go Think Big is looking to fund the biggest and best project ideas to creatively make their mark. Go Think Big wants they to be creative, entrepreneurial and innovative!
- Applicants can apply as just one person or a group of people, however the project must be lead by a Project Leader who will be responsible for all communications and finances. Participation in the programme will run for 6 months. Applicant’s project can take place at any point during these dates, or for the entire duration, depending on the nature of their idea.
- Applicant’s Project must:
- Have a project leader aged 15-24 who lives in the UK
- Take place within the UK
- Have an element which benefits their community or young people within it
- Be realistic, will be completed within 6 months, and achievable with up to £500
- Consider how digital can be used. This may include, but is not limited to, digital platforms, digital connectivity, digital research or data management. They can use anything from video, to social media, to music software. Options are endless!
- Consider the use of charities or professionals where appropriate, for example if their project addresses mental health
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: United Kingdom