GlobalGiving Year-End Accelerator Programme 2017 (Win $20,000 in matching funding)
Deadline: October 20, 2017
GlobalGiving is now accepting application for the Year-End 2017 Accelerator. The GlobalGiving Accelerator is an opportunity for you and your organization to build skills, access tools, and grow your base of supporters to achieve crowdfunding success. When you graduate, your organization becomes a permanent member of GlobalGiving, and you’ll have access to all the tools, training, and one-on-one support available in the GlobalGiving community.
The GlobalGiving Accelerator is a virtual training program and crowdfunding campaign that will help you take your fundraising to the next level. Following an optional two-week training curriculum, you’ll be entered into an Accelerator campaign where you’ll raise at least $5,000 total from a minimum of 40 different donors in order to graduate and secure a permanent fundraising spot on the GlobalGiving platform.
Any registered nonprofit (anywhere in the world!) is eligible to apply. We’ll support you as you reach out to your own networks, and tell your story in new and compelling ways. Donors can give in USD or GBP, helping you reach your supporters in the US, the UK, and beyond. We’ll also provide matching incentives for your donors, and bonus prizes for the most successful participants.
- GlobalGiving will provide $20,000 in matching funding, bonus prizes and incentive funds for participating organizations.
- Accepted organizations will receive:
- free virtual training on crowdfunding best practices,
- access to GlobalGiving’s fundraising tools and services, and 1-on-1 support for your #GivingTuesday
- year-end fundraising campaign.
- Organizations that successfully complete the GlobalGiving Accelerator by raising at least $5,000 total from a minimum 40 different donors will earn:
- Permanent membership in the GlobalGiving community, including ongoing opportunities to attract new corporate and individual donors
- Inclusion in a GlobalGiving press release announcing the Accelerator graduates
- Additional promotion through GlobalGiving’s donor newsletter and social media
- A custom media kit to help promote your accomplishment
- A certificate of completion from GlobalGiving
- Open to any registered non-profit anywhere in the world
- The first step is to complete the online application.
- Their next deadline to submit applications is October 20, 2017 but they accept applications at any time!
- October 20, 2017 – Application submission deadline
- November 10, 2017 – You will be notified by our staff of your application status
- November 13 – November 20, 2017 – Accelerator training program
- November 17, 2017 – Project posting deadline
- November 28, 2017 – Accelerator crowdfunding campaign begins + #GivingTuesday
- December 13, 2017 – Accelerator Bonus Day
- December 31, 2017 – Accelerator crowdfunding campaign ends
End of January, 2018 – Funds are disbursed to organizations