GGGI recrute 01 Bioenergy Consultant
- Master´s degree or equivalent professional qualification in Renewable Energy, environment, ideally with a focus on bioenergy or waste recovery, climate engineering or other related fields
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in conducting renewable energy projects, especially in methane;
- At least 3 proven records of relevant assignments
- Strong knowledge of the Senegalese industry, agri-processing and energy sectors, particularly with an experience in methane reduction projects.
- Excellent analytical, research, and report writing skills.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse stakeholders and facilitate productive discussions.
The selection process will involve reviewing candidates’ CVs, interviews, and reference checks
Date to close is February 25, 2024 Korean Standard Time (KST). Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered Application. Cover Letter, and CV must be sent in English. A consortium, or a firm may not be engaged for the individual consultant assignment.
Click here for more details: https://careers.gggi.org/vacancy/senegal-bioenergy-consultant-550460.html