GFA Consulting Group recrute 01 chef d’équipe international
The project aims to improve the labour and institutional framework for the creation of decent employment. The strategic capacities of the Ministry of Labour to shape labour law reforms are to be strengthened through process consulting for the labour administration, further training measures for regional labour inspectors and labour judges. In addition, advice is provided on the extension of social security to the informal sector.
- Overall responsibility for the consultant’s advisory packages;
- Ensuring the coherence and complementarity of the consultant’s services with other project services at local and national level;
- Design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of capacity development measures for local partners in the areas of labour law and administration, digitalisation (of labour administration), labour courts, social security, facilitation and process support;
- Consideration of cross-cutting issues (e.g. gender equality);
- Staff management, in particular identification of the need for short-term assignments within the available budget as well as planning and management of the assignments and supervision of local and international experts;
- Ensuring impact monitoring;
- Regular and timely reporting;
- Responsibility for controlling the use of funds and financial planning in consultation with the GIZ’s Contracting Officer (CA);
- Supporting the project officer in updating and/or adapting the project design, in evaluations and, if necessary, in the preparation of a follow-up project.
- Education: University degree (Diplom/Master) in law or economics or political sciences or social sciences.
- Language: Language skills in French at level C2 (6 points out of a total of 10 possible points) and German at level C2 (4 points out of a total of 10 possible points) of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages;
- General professional experience: 15 years of professional experience in the field of administrative reform processes, including 5 years on another continent in a development cooperation context;
- Specific professional experience: 5 years of professional experience in labour law reform and labour administration or labour courts (6 points out of a total of 10 possible points); 3 years of professional experience in the development of social security systems in developing countries (4 points out of a total of 10 possible points);
- Leadership experience/management: 10 years of leadership experience with staff responsibility as team leader in projects or manager in companies;
- Regional experience: 5 years of work experience in the West Africa region (8 points out of a total of 10 possible points), including 2 years in Senegal (2 points out of a total of 10 possible points);
- Development cooperation experience: 8 years of experience in development cooperation projects;
- Other: 5 years of experience in financial management.