|GBG recrute 01 Administrative Assistant|
|Description de l’offre|
• Dakar, Sénégal
• Secrétariat – Assistanat
GBG is hiring an Administrative Assistant.
Reporting directly to the Country Director, the Administrative Assistant to the Country Director provides executive and administrative work. The Administrative Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Country Director. The Administrative Assistant serves as a liaison to the Country Director and senior management teams as well with other employees as needed by the Country Director, organizes, and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
• Assists the Country Director with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
• Communicates with the general staff on the Country Director’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
• Writing memos on Senegalese economic news (summarize ministerial council, signed projects, the new needs of Ministries).
• Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with partners.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Good verbal communication.
• Professional/high level of English Proficiency-Very strong advantage!
Closing date : 11 July 2021.
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply online :