Future Females Business School Tech Program 2021 for South African Based Female Entrepreneurs
Are you a South African based female entrepreneur looking to develop the next big app or launch an innovative online platform? Are you passionate about technology and are you looking to build a business that would create a positive social impact and benefit your community? Apply for the Future Females Business School Tech Program 2021.
The three-month program is for female entrepreneurs with an idea or early-stage business, ready to upskill and utilise technology to bring their businesses to life. It’s been designed to give you the clarity, vision and ability to focus and execute the right strategies, that will build your thriving tech dream business.
Month 1: Build
- Get clear on your purpose and vision
- Uncover your high-value customers
- Document a profitable business plan
- Build an irresistible & unique brand
- Create a high-converting website
Month 2: Sell
- Grow your email list
- Create valuable, engaging content
- Build your social influence
- Sell with confidence Increase sales & profits
Month 3: Scale
- l Become more productive
- Make smarter business decisions
- Maximise your tools & systems
- Scale your business
- Plan for your future
- The UK-South Africa Tech Hub provides fully funded spots for successful applicants to join the Future Females Business School program.
- Applicants must be based in South Africa;
- The business must utilise technology (i.e. is your business app based or an online platform);
- The business must impact respective communities/ industries;
- Applicants must have 4-6 hours minimum to commit to the program each week.
The application is a text-based survey submission. If part 1 of your application is successful, you will be contacted by the team for part 2 of the applications which is an interview with one of their team members.