Deadline: 4 October 2019s
The Embassy of the Czech Republic in Delhi has announced a call for proposals of the Small Scale Projects, which could be supported by a financial contribution within the framework of the Czech Republic development cooperation.
The Small Scale Projects (SSP) are one of the instruments of the development cooperation of the Czech Republic. SSP are identified by the respective Embassies of the Czech Republic (through applications submitted by potential implementers) and approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA). SSP aim to contribute to the local subject by small-scale development activities in accordance with the beneficiary country’s national development priorities.
Small scale projects supported by the Czech Republic should not only bring development outputs, but should also contribute to increasing the visibility of the Czech Republic in the country. Various projects can be supported, such as projects to promote local development, improve health or medical care, eradicate poverty, make education available, educate people in rural areas, protect the environment, improve the position of women in the society or promote coexistence between ethnic and religious communities.
The project should be effective and economical for which reason all receipts must be documented. Total cost of salary/fee, subsistence allowance, accommodation, travel cost and eventual insurance and vaccination of the experts must not exceed 25 % of the project´s total costs,
The financial contribution for a SSP is from 200,000 CZK to 500,000 CZK (approx. up to 20,000.- USD or 18,000.- EUR). Co-financing from other sources is arbitrary and desirable.
- The financial contribution is intended for projects implemented in Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal and Sri Lanka.
- Implementer of the SSP is a local subject with legal subjectivity in the country of the project implementation. Implementer must be eligible to sign contract with Czech MFA that establishes jurisdiction of the Czech law and the Czech courts.
- SSP may be implemented, for example by an educational, health, social or cultural institution, a non-profit organization, a cooperative or a territorial unit.
- Funds are allocated to non-political and non-governmental group.
- A contribution can not be claimed by an individual.
- The project must be implemented from the date of the contract’s signing (about March 2020) to end of September 2020.
How to Apply
Proposals must be submitted at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/2kTs4cT