Frame: Seeking Proposals for Travel Grant for Artists for Exhibiting Abroad
Deadline: 31 August 2018
Frame is seeking proposals for its “Travel Grant for Artists for Exhibiting Abroad” to promote the international career development of Finnish artists or artists based in Finland by promoting their networking and opportunities to exhibit or perform abroad.
The purpose of grants awarded by Frame is based on the strategy of the Finnish Ministry of Education and Culture and Frame’s own strategy.
Artists can apply for a travel grant when they perform or present their work outside Finland, such as in a solo or group exhibition, biennale, triennale, festival or other contemporary art event.
Travel grants can only be applied for to cover personal or work group’s:
- travel expenses
- accommodation expenses
- transport expenses
- insurance of artworks during transport
- Visual artists who are Finnish or based in Finland
- Work groups formed by Finnish artists or artists based in Finland
- Travel grants may not be applied on behalf of another person.
- The contact person of a work group must be among the travellers.
- Organisations such as associations, cooperatives or companies are not eligible for the travel grant.
- They are advised to apply instead for a project grant for exhibiting work by Finnish artists abroad.
- travel plan: purpose of trip, dates and programme, description of venue, as well as importance of the trip to the promotion of the applicant’s international career
- Curriculum Vitae (1–2 pages) or biography
- work groups: short Curricula Vitae or biographies
- 3–5 images per participating Finnish artist
- Attachments should be in PDF or JPG format. The maximum file size is 3 Mb.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Country: Finland
For more information, please visit Frame.
Laisser un Commentaire