Forus recrute 01 Stagiaire Assistant en communication
1. Background information
Forus represents more than 22,000 organisations and brings together 67 national development NGO platforms and 7 regional coalitions in Africa, the Americas, Asia, Europe and the Pacific.
Forus purpose is to contribute to the strengthening of national NGO partnerships in their own countries, to facilitate regional cooperation and to allow national civil society stakeholders to play an active role in international debate, particularly in relation to achieving the 2030 Development Agenda.
Forus communication strategy is grounded in collaborative practices, knowledge-sharing, storytelling and data to show the impact of civil society organisations across the globe.
We thus are looking for an energetic, driven and creative person to join our team as an intern from October 2022. Operating within a decentralized, multicultural team environment, you’ll have the exclusive opportunity of bolstering an international civil society network and working closely with our Communications team.
Reporting to and supervised by the Communications Manager, the intern will be supporting all Forus communication activities.
- Production and customization of digital content for all media channels operated by Forus (web, social media)
- Participation in the development of communication/advocacy multimedia campaigns;
- Website updates, technical (updates, SEO optimization – training will be provided), editorial (development and creation of articles and content), teamworking with all project stakeholders (members, partners, other team members);
- Quarterly newsletter editorial support (article suggestions, composition & translation, supervision);
- Production support for visual, graphic, multimedia (podcasts) and video content;
- Assist in the translation of Forus texts and statements (English, French, Spanish and Portuguese);
- Assist in the organisation of communication workshops and peer-to-peer learning via the ComsForUs working group;
- Assist in the organisation of contacts and lists (via Springly and MailChimp);
- Contribute to Forus Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning agenda and support the strategic and organizational development of Forus in line with member needs and demands;
- Assist in writing Minutes of meetings and drafting documents.
Expériences / Formation
- Post-graduate diploma in Communications (Master’s in Communications or university degree in Communications or Business School Studies);
- Interest in international affairs and the NGO sector.
- Website and content management
- Social media management (including social media strategies and engagement)
- Writing, researching and editing
- Video production
- Press relations (writing press releases/press kits/circulating press releases) & strategic partnerships
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Canva
- Outstanding language skills: Spanish, French and English: must be fluent
- Good interpersonal skills, pro-active, gets on well on both an interpersonal and intercultural level, team player
- Gifted writer with an ability to summarize texts
- Eye for detail
- Location: Paris (10th Arrondissement) or remote working
- Benefits: legal gratuity
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
- 6-month internship – preferred start date October 2022
- Other benefits:
- 50% / public transportation costs
- Daily meal voucher worth 8€ (60% paid by Forus)
Please send your application (including your CV and cover letter) in English or French by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting 2022/Com – Communications Assistant
Offer valid until September 9th , 2022
Laisser un Commentaire