Female And More 30 Days Self-esteem Program for Africans 2017
Deadline: October 13, 2017
Youngstars Foundation is calling on females across Africa to join thousands of other young females to participate in the 30 Days Female And More Energizer. Female and More 30 days self-esteem program is designed to raise the self-esteem of young females in Africa, emboldening them to aspire high and to reach their fullest potentials. To benefit from this amazing program, participants are required to study 30 inspiring African female of different ages, background and cultures who defied odds and societal stereotypes to achieve their dreams and greatness.
Each story is just 2 pages and at the end has a few questions for participants to reflect on as they work to build their self-esteem. Female And More believes that greatness lies within every female irrespective of their experiences and circumstances, and so every female must take responsibility to harness and achieve that greatness within. The program will commence on October 15 and run through November 13, 2017.
- Raising your personal self-esteem.
- Boosting your self confidence to aspire to and achieve great things
- Networking with like-minded emboldened females
- Certificate of Participation after the 30 days challenge
- Open to young African females residing on the continent of Africa;
- Applicants should be aged 15-35 years.
- Complete the application form to join the program.
Application and participation is absolutely Free. Once you apply and your application is processed, you shall receive an email with the basic participation process, including the 30 days free handbook. At the end of the 30 days program, those who successfully complete the program shall be issued a certificate and can mentor others and serve as Female And More Mentors in their locality.