Expat english speaking teachers hires Chemistry Physics Teacher
Salaire / mois
Localisation Dakar / Sénégal
Expiration 11 Septembre 2017
Description de l’offre
As a Physics and Chemistry Teacher at IQRA Bilingual Academy, you will be an outstanding classroom practitioner who consistently demonstrates the highest standards of delivery, is fully committed to raising attainment across all key stages and acutely aware of the strategies required to achieve the highest standards within their subject area.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Physics and Chemistry Teacher, working with other members of the IQRABA teaching team, will be responsible for the delivery of the following key priorities:
• To provide outstanding teaching to create a vibrant and distinctive culture for learning for young people.
• To ensure all our students are able to thrive and engage in both academic and vocational learning to achieve above and beyond their highest potential whilst developing personal and employability skills.
• To plan and execute a diverse programme that meets individual learner needs within Chemistry.
You will inspire our stakeholders by:
• Managing quality of teaching and learning within Chemistry and Physics
• Working with partners and sponsors effectively to enhance the students learning
• Understanding international standards within the subject area and ensuring these are followed
• Using effective target setting systems for all students within Chemistry and Physics
• Identifying effective intervention and mentoring strategies for students within Chemistry and Physics
• Attending meetings and committees as required.
• Undertaking such other duties as are commensurate with the post and which may reasonably be required by the Director.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your cover letter and CV at:
Qualified candiates will be contacted immediately to arrange a SKYPE interview.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
Coordonnées du recruteur pour cette offre