EU/UNDP Call for Proposals: Promoting the Role of Civil Society in Gender-Sensitive SDGs Implementation
Deadline: 12 November 2018
The European Union and UNDP have launched a programme aiming to promote greater participation of civil society in the gender responsive SDGs implementation.
The objective of this Call for Proposals is to strengthen the role and capacities of the CSOs in the implementation and monitoring of the national SDG agenda in a gender-responsive manner.
The objectives of this Call for Proposals are:
- To promote gender equality and women’s empowerment, as framed in the SDG 5;
- To promote integration of gender issues in various aspects of sustainable development;
- To promote gender perspectives into all aspects of SDG implementation, including work on data and statistics, follow-up and reviews
Any financial support requested under this Call for Proposals must fall between the following minimum and maximum amounts:
- Minimum amount: EUR 70,000
- Maximum amount: EUR 100,000
Projects must take place primarily in Azerbaijan.
The initial planned duration of a project may not be lower than 10 months nor exceed 12 months.
In order to be eligible for financial support, the applicant must:
- be a legal person and
- be non-profit-making and
- be established in the Republic of Azerbaijan
- be a non-governmental organisation
- be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the project with partner(s), not acting as an intermediary.
- The applicant may act individually or in partnership with partner(s). The applications developed in partnership are encouraged.
- The applicant is solely responsible for the design and implementation of the project.
How to Apply
An electronic version of the application must be submitted via e-mail at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Azerbaijan
For more information, please download the pdf EU/UNDP Call for Proposals.