Ericsson recruits 01 MSIP Operation Assurance SME
At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity!
We are looking for a member to be part of our Managed Services team! As a part of our MSIP Deployment team, you will play a key role in managing the delivery of services and resources on our “live” customer network, broadcast platform and/or IS/IT infrastructure based on our customer’s network specifics, you will ensure the coordination of our technology integration deployment, the quality of the implementation, the adequacy of the testing procedures and tools & ensuring uptime of network. You will be reporting to Head of Mobile Money Operations and functionally belong to Group and South Africa Hub for Mobile Money.
- Install, Integrate, commission the network nodes under ECW/ EWP solution
- Perform Support function to resolve customer requests and trouble tickets as per SLA.
- Trigger SW update / upgrade based on Life cycle management.
- Work as per customer satisfaction.
- Support Business Analyst and Solution Architect for new requirements and design changes
- Understand technical requirements as specified in the Solution document
- Perform ECW Integration and configuration changes activities within approved change window.
- Prepare test cases in consultation with Solution Architect/BA & Conduct Integration tests with 3 PP’s
- Report progress of assigned activities to the respective Business Analyst and CPM.
- Daily single Customer Complaints handling and Customer Care escalations
- CAB participation & Change Coordination between MTN/3PP & GNOC
- UAT/SIT result sign off
- End to end issue handling and coordination with GSC
- Internal & external Audit handling
To be successful in the role you must have
- Experience in managing & troubleshooting IT application. 8+ Years
- Experience in Ericsson Converged Wallet Solution Integration or equivalent e-wallet product 2+ Years
- Experience in Managed Services in Operational assurance or SME areas. 3+ Years
- Proven achievement in BSS.
- Understanding of Ericsson Wallet Platform or adjacent BSS domains products as Charging System
- BSS Experience 3+ years
- Strong leadership skills with focus on team performance
- Result oriented with customer first attitude
Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking
- Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment
- University degree in Technology, preferably MSC
You should also have
- Knowledge of telecom & fintech industry.
- Hands on experience with Shell scripting, python, Unix based platform, application & network layer protocols, ELK & Grafana.
- Trouble shooting skills.
- Good knowledge on container, docker, kubernetes.
- Excellent understanding of network entities like F5, VMware & PKS.
- Knowledge in DB is plus.
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Closing date : 7 August 2021.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter jobs.ericsson.com.