|Ericsson recruits 01 Mobile Financial Services Solution Integrator|
|Description de l’offre|
Mobile Financial Services Solution Integrator
• Dakar, Sénégal
• Informatique & Télécoms
Ericsson is hiring a Mobile Financial Services Solution Integrator – Infrastructure.
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you’re welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity!
The role will be working closely with customer Group and OPCO technology teams as well as Mobile Financial Services Unit. Internally it will be required to work closely with program partners as CPM, Business Analyst, Mobile Money SMEs and M-Commerce Stakeholders. You will report to the Head of Mobile Money Design and Solution Integration as part of BSS MFS subdomain.
• Work in teams with ability to lead and work in a multinational, multi-site cross-functional teams/program set-up.
• Be part of 24/7 support and to travel for job on-site when required.
• Administration and management of Servers (Application, DB, HSM, F5 etc)
• Management of virtualization technologies such as Vmware, Red Hat Virtualization etc
• Handling of end to end Hardware Expansion projects in DC for respective Hubs
• Support for F5 configuration, troubleshooting and management
• Updating hardware/software/Licenses required for maintenance of servers and the network
• Resolving network and connectivity issues that could crop up,
• Monitoring and detecting system and application issues and applying 1st level remedial support locally
• Put together and install infrastructure components on networks and servers, ensure technical performance aspects in the infrastructure environment are optimized, including database, network, and application server performance
• Providing Management and Configuration support for Microservices Architecture within core Wallet Platform.
• This requires extensive use of Containers and Microservices technologies eg Kubernetes, Docker etc
To be successful in the role you must have
• Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom).
• Linux/Unix experience
• Container technology e.g. Docker/Kubernetes
• Understanding and experience with vitalization technologies.
• Broad understanding of SAN/LAN/WAN/Server technologies, pref HPE/Broadcom/F5/EMC
• Understanding of security in a virtualized environment and experience working with Firewalls.
• Experience of end-to-end troubleshooting.
• Understanding and experience of container technology.
• Scripting (e.g. Python)
• Team player that enjoys working in multi-culture environment
• Positive attitude with a passion to win
• Good analytical and communication skills.
You should also have
• Experience of driving automation to secure efficiency and ease of use
• Oracle database experience
• Technical experience and competence of running bank/financial systems
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Req ID: 539920
Closing date : 26 June 2021.
|COMMENT POSTULER ?|
Apply online :