Ericsson recruits 01 Mobile Financial Services MSIP Operations Assurance, P&FM, Engineer
At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity!
We are looking for a member to be part of our Managed Services team! As a part of our MSIP team, you will play a key role in managing the delivery of services and resources on our “live” customer IS/IT infrastructure based on our customer’s network specifics, you will ensure the coordination of our technology integration deployment, the quality of the implementation, the adequacy of the testing procedures and tools, network up time, introduce automation in daily work, perform preventive maintenance activity for fault prevention.
You will be reporting to Head of Mobile Money Operations and functionally belong to Group and South Africa Hub for Mobile Money.
- Perform Health checks of the platform and report issues to second level.
- Monitoring of platform and report issues to second level.
- Using experience introduce automation wherever is applicable.
- Incident Management which includes Raising of cases toward second level support as per SLA.
- Ensure network up time by following on critical issues.
- Reporting to customer on critical & high cases.
- Perform Sanity testing before and after proposed change.
- Handle Customer handling.
- Enhance monitoring solution.
- Ensure activity under change management process are managed and handled.
- Sharing detail testing reports after sanity checks toward customer.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Overall experience in handling IT application, 8+ Years
- Preferable Experience in Ericsson Converged Wallet Solution Integration or equivalent e-wallet product 1+ Years
- Must to have Experience in Managed Services in fault management or SME areas. 2+ Years, preferred to have experience in Ericsson Managed Services.
- Understanding of Ericsson Wallet Platform or adjacent BSS domains products as Charging System
- BSS Experience 3+ years
- Strong leadership skills with focus on team performance
- Result oriented with customer first attitude
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
- Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking
- Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment
- University degree in Technology.
You should also have
- Hands on proven experience on Shell Scripts, Python and on Automation.
- Hands on experience on Unix.
- Good understanding of ELK & Prometheus.
- Excellent verbal & oral Communication skills.
- Must be process oriented.
- Understanding of SLA & WLA.
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G.Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Closing date : 6 August 2021.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter jobs.ericsson.com.