Ericsson recruits 01 Key Account Manager – Senegal
About this opportunity
We are now looking for a Key Account Manager (KAM) who wants to be part of our journey of transformation as a company and within Market Area Middle east and Africa. The two cornerstones of our strategy are customer and employee delight while ensuring responsible business for Ericsson.
This role depends upon a deep understanding of our customers’ business, Commercial challenges and operational objectives. You will be tasked to find the right solution to support overcoming customer challenges through Ericsson thought leadership and technology proposition as well as delivery capacities and commercial competitiveness.
In this role, you will be Profit and Loss responsible including account Orders, Sales, contribution, cash-flow and working capital.
We are searching for a KAM that will act responsibly with confident authority and that takes accountability to develop the business relationships while actively supplying to making customers successful.
As part of the leadership team for the CU, the KAM will supply to building the right employee culture through attracting and developing the right talents and build a work environment of respect, emotional intelligence, and collaboration
What you will do
- Drive Responsible Business and ensure Ethics and Integrity principles are applied
- Develop customer relationship and ensure Ericsson is positioned as the partner of Choice
- Responsible for the account financial performance end-to-end
- Ensure speed and quality in Operational deliveries
- Lead and develop a stellar sales team
You will bring
- Education: Master of Business Administration, Master of Science or similar
- Min years of experience: 7-10 years of experience of relationship sales and within the ICT industry. Minimum 5 years in leadership position
- Domain experience: Full portfolio (Network, Digital Services and Managed Services)
- You will be a person that excels at problem solving and critical thinking
- We are a distributed team and Cultural awareness is key
- Leadership and organisational change skills
- Your ability to enable partnership and collaboration will be needed
- Financial competence as week as Innovative and creative thinking
- Excellent presentation and communication skills