Ericsson recruits 01 Head of Mobile Financial Services
About this opportunity
The profile we are looking for is a customer minded colleague, with a strong background in team leadership within DevOps and agile environment. As Head of Delivery Manager and quality assurance you will be responsible to lead and manage team of delivery managers, scrum masters, data analysts to fulfill applications delivery as part of mobile financial services delivery.
At Mobile Financial Services we enable financial inclusion – truly using Technology for doing good in society! Our systems are used by hundreds of millions every day for services such as peer to peer transfers, payments, disbursements, loans, savings etc. We use the latest and greatest tech and techniques to guarantee state-of-the-art software with premium quality. At Ericsson we are attracting best talent on the market and investing to establish Mobile Financial Services Hubs across region of Middle East and Africa.
The Ericsson Wallet Platform is a product which enables our customers to provide mobile financial services. Customers are operators and banks, both of whom have very high expectations on the level of security which this financial solution provides and the way the solution is operated, integrated, and customized.
Together we work on a product that improves the lives of millions of daily users in Africa, the Middle East, and Latin America. We build our financial platform to help bring financial freedom to many people around the world.
Head of Mobile Financial Services integrations in Market Area Middle East and Africa is responsible is a member of MMEA Digital Services BSS Mobile Financial Services (MFS) unit leadership team.
What you will do
- Establish, dimension and lead team of ADM Delivery managers, data analysts and quality assurance talents
- Lead hiring of best FinTech talents as regular employees or authorized contractors
- Build and own competence development plans for the unit
- Set performance goals of the team
- Facilitate joined cooperation with DS Customer units organization to secure customer demands delivered on time, in budget along with agreed scope and quality targets
Own and manage Service Delivery methods such as ADM Delivery management
- Own and manage Service Delivery tools business configuration and schema in such tools as Jira/Confluence or IBM/CLM
- Monitor and report on the overall operational and financial performance based on unit benchmark and targets
- Ensure that the delivery units properly following the governance models, tools and process guidelines
- Establish and Maintain demand management SLAs
- Establish and own MFS audit framework to secure continuous improvement plans development and its delivery
- Establish and own quality assurance framework to facilitate regular reporting and follow up on action programs
- Own and manage demand management escalations from internal project delivery organizations
- Own and manage demand management planning and delivery.
- Facilitate MFS dashboard to report and follow up regularly on overall MFS MMEA objectives and key results
You will bring
- Experience in Managed Services ADM (Demand Management) delivery. 7+ Years
- Experience in E-Wallets or payment solutions 5+ years
- Proven knowledge of PMP, PgMP and ITIL best practices
- Experience in operating Demand Management and DevOps tolls such Jira/Confluence, IBM/CLM etc
- Understanding of Ericsson Wallet Platform or adjacent BSS domains products as Charging System
- BSS Experience 3+ years
- Strong leadership skills with focus on team performance
- Result oriented with customer first attitude
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken French
- Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking
- Track record as a leader and the ability to work independently preferably with a well-established contact network within Ericsson
- Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment
- Good at handling resource planning and competence development
- University degree in Technology or Economics, preferably MSC, MBA or equivalent
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
If you are interested in this position, please send your detailed e-mail application: CV and cover letter.
Closing date: 8 July 2022.