Ericsson recruits 01 2nd Level Operations, Service Reporting Engineer
At Ericsson, you can be a game changer! Because working here isn’t just a deal. It’s a big deal. This means that you get to leverage our 140+ years of experience and the expertise of more than 95,000 diverse colleagues worldwide. As part of our team, you will help solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that.’ We’ve never had a greater opportunity to inspire change; setting the bar for technology to be inclusive and accessible; empowering an intelligent, sustainable, and connected world.
Are you in?
Our Exciting Opportunity
We are looking for a member to be part of our Managed Services team! As a part of our Manage Service Team, you will play a key role in managing reporting services for our customer. Reports are key indicator for customer to derive their business.
Based on our customer’s requirements, you will ensure in gathering requirements from customer for reporting, develop reporting, sign off from customer & schedule reports.
- The designing of standard measures and service measurement data formats to achieve organizational serve measurement objectives.
- The designing of standard reporting procedures
- The designing of service measurement and service reporting awareness programs, and controls and governance mechanisms.
- The designing of the procedure for modifying, adding, or deleting measurements and reports
- Get requirement from customer for reports.
- Generate reports & share with customer.
- Prepare reports if reports are not available
- explain reports to respective internal external stake holders.
- Fix issues in reporting as per SLA.
- Continue to look for report automation.
To be successful in the role
- Preferable Experience in Ericsson Converged Wallet Solution Integration or equivalent e-wallet product 1+ Years.
- Must have Experience in Managed Services in Operational assurance or SME areas preferably reports generation & distribution. 2+ Years
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in IT environment or BSS.
- Experience in report generation using shell script & SQL. 3+ years
- Experience in DB schema.
- Performance management based on reporting.
- Experience in capacity planning.
- Result oriented with customer first attitude
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking
- Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment
- University degree in Technology.
- Hands on experience on SQL for reporting preparation.
- Expert level understanding for DB Schema.
- Expert level experience on Unix, shell Scripts, Awk utility.
- Expert in MS Excel, Able to write Macros in Excel.
- Knowledge of F5, VMware & PKS.
- Knowledge in DB is plus.
What happens next once you apply?
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G.Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact-based decisions are important, and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Closing date : 7 August 2021.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter jobs.ericsson.com.