Ericsson is hiring 01 Head of MMEA NEW Del CU West Africa – MMEA Networks
Localisation Dakar / Sénégal
Expiration 13 Juillet 2017
Description de l’offre
Job Description – Head of (G)CU Network Delivery
The Head of (G)CU Network Delivery reports to the Head of Networks, MMEA and is a member of the Market Area Networks Leadership Team.
The Head of (G)CU Network Delivery is also a member of the Customer Unit Leadership Team.
The Head of (G)CU Network Delivery is responsible for service delivery towards a G(CU), representing the Market Area Networks in the CU.
The (G)CU Network Delivery acts as the single point of contact between the CU and Market Area Networks for Delivery.
The Head of (G)CU Network Delivery manages the Customer Operations Managers (COM) that work with the CU.
2. Key Responsibilities
• Drive and orchestrate early involvement from Market Area Networks Delivery in the sales process and in sales push for service business.
• Represents Market Area Networks Delivery in all SDP meetings for go/no-go decisions (sign-off of scope, time and cost for pre-sales and delivery with (G)CU).
• Select and approve the CFR (proposed by Domain).
• Agree delivery setup with Domains (including relevant Support & Control Functions and GSO Delivery Flows) as well as with Supply.
• Delivery and end to end operational performance towards the (G)CU according to agreed targets.
• Achieve agreed (G)CU business targets as well as customer satisfaction targets.
• Act as escalation point during delivery phase.
• Secure quality in financial forecast input towards the (G)CU and KAMs and represent Market Area Network Delivery in the forecast process.
• Translate the (G)CU forecast into demands on hardware, software and services.
• Secure awareness of the (G)CU strategy across the Market Area Networks organization.
• Promote business lead generation activities within the CU organization.
• Secure close co-operation with CU as well as other Domains including Service Lines, Supply and Sourcing.
• Promote usage of global processes, methods and tools for Market Area Network delivery towards CU.
• Build a services culture and ways of working characterized by proactive attitude, teamwork focus, strong performance ethics, high professionalism and high energy. Lead by example.
• Drive continuous feedback on the Network delivery portfolio towards Service Lines.
• Line management of the COMs, including career and competence development.
The Head of (G)CU Network Delivery is responsible for service delivery towards a (G)CU, representing the Market Area Network Delivery in the CU.
The Head of (G)CU Network Delivery secures demand forecasting of hardware, software and services capabilities as required to meet (G)CU business needs to achieve profitable growth and customer satisfaction.
Work closely with Service Lines for continuous improvements of services delivery to the customers.
• University degree in Business or Engineering / ICT.
• 10-15 years of experience in managerial positions within the telecom and/or ICT industry
• Extensive experience in pre-sales support and service delivery
• Well proven ability to transform customer requirements and expectations at high level into a solution that can be realized as a customer engagement.
• Excellent consulting and proven business creation skills
• Senior capability in managing and driving change
• Experience in forecasting and dimensioning of delivery capacity based on business needs
• Ability to attract, develop and retain competence
• Ability to lead multi-cultural and cross-functional teams, empowering and creating synergies
• Ability to manage relationships at the highest level within Ericsson as well as the customer organization. Strong driver of one Ericsson.
• People leadership, senior capability in managing and driving change in an organization with multiple customers
• Strong cultural awareness and excellent interpersonal communications and networking skills
• Thought leadership and commercial understanding as needed to identify short and long term business priorities
• Very strong business and innovation mind
• Lead by example
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities.
In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Senegal (SN) || || Dakar || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 201713
Job Segment: Network, Telecom, Telecommunications, Consulting, Engineer, Technology, Engineering
HOW TO APPLY?
Click on the following link:
Coordonnées de l’offre