enpact International Mentoring Programme 2018 for Tunisia-based Startups (Fully-funded to Berlin + Accra or Nairobi)
Deadline: April 30, 2018
Applications are invited for enpact International Mentoring Programme 2018 for Tunisia-based Startups. Startup Mentoring by enpact has driven ambitious entrepreneurs to overcome obstacles, scale their business, connect internationally with partners and gain new insights to develop their strategy and strengthen their management skills.
As a Tunisian-based startup, you can choose between the “Startup Mentoring: West Africa + Europe” or “Startup Mentoring: East Africa + Europe” programmes. You will be part of a 8-month mentoring journey along with 29 others highly-motivated and successful entrepreneurs: 10 from Europe in total and 20 from Africa.
- work on new and exciting challenges to overcome with team, funding, product development, positioning, pivoting or business development
- explore new markets or consolidate within the national market
- pitch to an extensive network of partners (corporates, investors, influencers, etc.)
- gain exposure via international and regional media outlets
- exchange stories about failures, lessons, tips and tricks with the enpact community.
- 8 months of individual mentoring
- Participation in two Startup Camps
- Accommodation, catering and travel cost during the Startup Camps
- Your flights to the Startup Camps in Berlin + Accra or Nairobi
- Insurance, vaccination and visa fees
Cost contribution: full scholarship provided.
- have a startup based in Tunisia
- are beyond concept validation and prototype phase in their market
- want to improve their business operations with insights and best practices from experts and international mentors and other fast-moving entrepreneurs
- wish to experience an outstanding and long lasting personal and entrepreneurial journey alongside engaging in the enpact community
- are committed to doing the entire mentoring programme.