Enovert Community Trust: Supporting Community and Environmental Projects in UK
Deadline: 24 August 2018
Enovert Community Trust (formerly Cory Environmental Trust in Britain) is seeking applications for its grant program to support community and environmental projects across the UK.
The Trust awards grants under the terms of the Landfill Communities Fund (LCF), providing funding to a broad range of projects that have as big an impact on the community as possible.
- Funding of high-quality projects which bring maximum impact to as broad a section of the community as possible.
- Funding of projects in communities that are located within ten miles of a landfill facility operated by Enovert Limited or within ten miles of a waste facility managed by the company. Many of these communities are disadvantaged compared to the national average and the Trust seeks to prioritise projects that improve community amenities in such areas.
- Funding of projects that help deliver biodiversity conservation for UK species, but which also engage with the local community where possible.
- Funding of projects that will deliver enhanced recreational facilities which are accessible for the whole community.
Enovert Community Trust does not have a maximum grant award, but a figure of £50,000 is given as a guide.
- Applicants can apply for a grant if their organisation is a not for profit group.
- Applicants’ group must not be directly or indirectly controlled by a landfill operator registered for landfill tax. Guidance on this issue is available from ENTRUST.
- In order to qualify for a Trust grant, a project needs to meet specific criteria relating to location and objects under the Landfill Communities Fund.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Enovert Community Trust.