An Operation Coordinator
As an Operation Coordinator, you will be working in close coordination with the Operation Manager on the following up of the Fuel, Diesel oil & Lubricant storage levels on daily basis.
You will also perform all necessary administrative tasks relating to the reception, storage and transfer of the products to the company’s storage tanks while participating in the preparation and controlling of the budget for the operational department.
– Follow up with procurement to initiate purchase order on time.
– Organize, track and manage fuel/lubricant supplies, i.e. follow up with fuel / lubricant suppliers & transporters in order to have required product on site on time as per requirement of plant operations.
– Manage a central record of all fuel inventories, purchase orders and deliveries, and coordinate between fuel & lubricant supplier, transporters and the Operation Manager to ensure that all fuel/Lubricant deliveries are timely, monitored and controlled.
– Prepare monthly & annual estimate of diesel, HFO & lubricant consumptions as per FSA/FTA to suppliers.
– On instruction of the Operation Manager send fuel or lubricant sample to designate laboratories and receive the result and transmit to the Operation Manager, the Maintenance Manager & the Plant Manager and archive properly.
– After each transfer of fuel product via pipe or truck follow up for transmission of all customs related documentation, customs procedure appropriate to regularly fulfil duties and taxes suspension, if applicable.
– Assist the Operation Manager for preparing the daily generation report and the daily report of plant KPI’s.
– Calculate monthly energy, fuel & capacity invoice for Senelec & send to finance after approval of the Plant Manager.
– Ensure a close monitoring of the Shift Engineer logbooks, operational parameters and be able to participate actively in Trouble shooting of issues.
– A close follow-up of HSE activities on site with respect to Operational Activities (LOTO & work permit procedures are being respected; Safety rules are being respected; HSE site and work inspections are being done (including inspection level 2).
– Ensure the implementation of the company’s safety and environmental policy.
– Ensure a close monitoring of the activities of the Lab Chemist.
– Validate the proper handling of the files (electronics and paper).
– Valid the information collected by the Operational team.
– Control the punctuality of the operation team.
– All other tasks assigned by line manager or hierarchy.
– The candidate must own a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Electronics or Electromechanics.
– Supervisory/Managerial level in regional power Plant.
– 3 years’ Experience in Africa Industry – Preferable in Diesel Power Station.
– English and French fluency is required.
– Being familiar with contractor health and safety standards and the ability to enforce company H&S standards is an asset as well as environmental management plans is required to provide a safe and healthy work site.
– The candidate should have proven problem-solving skills and ability to analyze project related documents such as operating and maintenance procedures, process flow diagrams, piping and mechanical and instrument drawings, and general arrangement as needed to interpret and respond to contractor questions.
– Good verbal and written communication skills and ability to utilize, proficiently, Microsoft Office products such as Word, Excel, MS Project, and Power Point.
– Ability to develop operational team motivation
– Keep excellent relationship in operation team and with co-workers in the maintenance department.
– Develop safety and environment rules application.
– Keep excellent relationship with the company’ local Partners and be able to respect of confidential obligation.
A propos de la société
An International Energy Company
Informations sur la mission
– Statut de la mission : Ouvert
– Postes disponibles : 1
– Date de publication : 28 octobre 2021
– Date d’expiration : November 12, 2021
– Type de mission : Temps plein
– Niveau de la mission : Tous
– Années d’expérience : 3
Information sur la rémunération
Type de rémunération : Négociable
Postuler pour cette mission
Comment postuler ?
Please send your application (CV and Cover Letter) to … specifying the job title in the subject line.