EnCompass LLC recrute 01 Finance and Administration (F&A) Manager
EnCompass seeks Finance and Administration (F&A) Manager candidates for an anticipated five-year United States Agency for International Development (USAID) monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL) support activity to be based in Dakar, Senegal. It is anticipated this project will provide support to Burkina Faso, Chad, the Gambia, Mauritania, Niger, and potentially other countries within West Africa.
MRCS will provide USAID/Sahel Regional Office with research, performance measurement and management support activities such as monitoring and evaluation (M&E) design, program evaluation design and implementation, sectoral assessments, surveys, special studies and target setting. This contract would improve performance management at all levels to help the Sahel Regional Office meet Agency requirements, make better informed strategic and management decisions, and advance Agency learning.
The F&A Manager will report to the Director of Finance and will be responsible for the financial, administrative, and logistical aspects of the project, as well as the day-to-day management of the EnCompass project field office located in Senegal.
Position Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Chief of Party and the EnCompass Home Office Finance and Contracts teams to develop, manage, and maintain the project’s financial, operational, and contract systems and processes, ensuring compliance with USAID requirements (i.e., FAR, ADS, FAM), local laws and EnCompass organizational policies and enabling transparency, accountability and accuracy
- Serve as the primary point of contact for procurement of supplies, services (including sub-consultancy services), and equipment
- Develop and maintain procurement system to allow for timely engagement of organizations and consultants through sub-contracting; create and maintain procurement manual
- Develop, execute, and manage consultant, subcontractor, and vendor agreements, authorize and approve payments to consultants, subcontractors, and vendors
- Manage local payroll and reporting
- Develop, analyze, and monitor program budgets; monitor and track obligations and expenditures against budgets
- Execute all budget and financial tracking and reporting requirements and respond to related inquiries by USAID and the EnCompass Home Office in a timely fashion
- Provide direction and guidance to subcontractor staff on compliance issues, procurement standards/requirements, and other administrative, financial, HR, and logistical questions
- Engage fully as a member of the EnCompass staff team, including participating in staff meetings and other EnCompass events, and providing administrative support to other team members as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, management, business administration or similar field; Master’s degree an asset
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience working on donor-funded projects in a related role and managing, in roles of increasing responsibility: contract administrative compliance, finance and procurement (subcontracts), accounting, and/or human resource related matters
- Proficient in US Government procurement, human resources, and financial reporting processes and requirements highly preferred
- Previous experience working in USAID-funded programs preferred
- Knowledge of applicable Senegalese laws and policies on financial and procurement procedures and human resources
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, required
- High-level of working proficiency in both English and French; competencies in local language(s) an asset
Closing date: 18 February 2021
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter www.devex.com.