Emergence Foundation Grant: Supporting Projects to improve the quality of Life in UK
Deadline: 20 July 2018
Emergence Foundation is seeking applications for its grant programme to support projects that improve the quality of life of individuals, enhance communities and benefit the environment: projects which affect a shift in consciousness and perspective based on the fundamental unity of all life, providing a force of positive change in the world. Applicants will need to explain how their project fits with these aims.
This fund has been set up by the Emergence Foundation following a period of strategic review of the Foundation’s activities. In developing the fund, the views of a range of stakeholders have been particularly important and carefully considered.
- The Foundation anticipates distributing relatively small grants to individuals and organisations of £1,000 up to £25,000 between 2018 and 2022.
The Emergence Foundation want their funding to:
- Enhance beneficiaries’ inner enrichment, sense of meaning and purpose in life: catalysing conscious moral and spiritual development through a heartfelt connection to ‘other(s)’, nature, life, and a motivation to contribute positively to the future
- Create/inspire in beneficiaries the qualities of courage, inner strength, and a commitment to improving the lives of others
- Enable beneficiaries to discover a more holistic, integrated relationship to life; to collaborate with others in order to counter the fragmentation, alienation and partisan attitudes so prevalent
- Address the current moral, spiritual, cultural, and /or environmental crises that endanger humanity and all of life, by developing practical, measurable, holistic solutions
The following can apply to this fund:
- Registered charities including Charitable Incorporated Organisations (CIO’s)
- Constituted voluntary organisations
- Community Interest Companies (without shares/ dividends)
- ‘Start-up’ organisations with a bank account (in the name of the organisation), a constitution and income/ expenditure projections, and
- Individuals promoting schemes that deliver benefits to other people/ the wider community
- Preference will be given to applicants and projects within the UK
- Organisations must comply with UK Charity Commission regulations and any local country requirements.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
For further information, please visit Emergence Foundation.