Embassy of the Czech Republic to the Republic of Armenia: Local Transition Projects 2019
Deadline: 24 October 2018
The Embassy of the Czech Republic to the Republic of Armenia has launched its annual call for proposals for the Local Transition Projects 2019.
Local Small Scale Projects are an integral part of the Transition Promotion Program of the Czechia in Armenia and they are implemented every year through grants´ programme managed by the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Yerevan.
- Overall project budget must be within 200 000 – 500 000 CZK (approximate exchange rate of EUR is 25,8 CZK); according to current rate this amounts to 4.3 million AMD – 10.8 million AMD.
- Implementation of the project activities March 2019 – 31st of October 2019.
Project proposals should focus on following topics according to Human rights and transition promotion policy concept of the Czech Republic, and according to Czech Embassy priorities:
- Civil society – support civil society including human rights defenders´.
- Information – support of freedom of speech, access to information, independence of the media.
- Participation – promotion of citizens´ involvement in public decision-making process at all levels (local, regional, national).
- Legal state – support of democratic institutions development.
- Equality – support of equality and non-discrimination.
- Outreach to regions – focus on transition in Syunik, Lori and Shirak; focus on aid to minorities of any kind; human rights and environment
Submission terms for small local projects for 2019 are as follows:
- The applicant must be a legal entity registered in Armenia, whose basic activity is not profit making;
- Non-governmental organisations are eligible; the preference will be given to those with previous experience of work with other Czech subjects (NGO, Embassy, Czech governmental and private subjects) and/or those NGOs directly representing the focus groups.
- The applicant may submit only one proposal;
How to Apply
All required documents should be delivered both in hard copy and electronically at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit Local Transition Projects 2019.