Deadline: 18 October 2019
The Embassy of the Czech Republic in Bosnia and Herzegovina has launched its annual call for proposals for the Local Small Scale Projects 2020.
Local Small Scale Projects are an integral part of the development cooperation of the Czech Republic in Bosnia and Herzegovina and they are implemented every year through grants programme managed by the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Sarajevo.
- Amount of grant: 250 000 CZK – 500 000 CZK (cca 19.000 – 38.000 BAM), the amount should be rounded. Grants are payed in BAM. Total sum of personal and travel expenses, eventually insurance and alike must not exceed 25% of the total cost.
- Beneficiary´s financial participation in the project is minimum 30 % of the total project value (funded activities must be clearly defined in the form in point 6 – Activities of the project, and it must be clear which part of the project will be covered by the beneficiary through its participation).
- Implementation of the project activities March 2020 – 31st of October 2020 (project must be completed and financed by 31.10.2020).
The conditions for submitting applications for the award of grants for small local projects for 2020 are as follows:
- The applicant must be a legal entity registered in Bosnia and Herzegovina, whose basic activity is not profit making (local non-governmental, community organizations, local academic institutions working on local projects; organizations and agencies working on local development activities (e.g. LAG). The applicant cannot be a central administrative authority, political parties or movements;
- The applicant may submit only one proposal;
- Projects targeted sector is Economic growth with emphasis on energy from renewable sources, and Sustainable management of natural resources;
The evaluation criterion is a more sophisticated/ambitious project that would include an element of increased employment, social inclusion and/or an education element;
How to Apply
- Application package must be delivered in paper AND electronic version at the address given on the website.
- Application package will include: identification form filled in English or Czech language, typed on a computer, stamped and signed by authorized person. Copy of the certificate of legal registration of the applicant (legal person) if it is not a state or public institution and documents confirming that the person who signed the form acts toward the Embassy as a representative of the applicant (legal entity) is the person authorized to represent, present and sign contracts on behalf of the applicant (legal entity).
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2nbDTf8