Embassy of the Czech Republic in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Call for Proposals for Local Small Scale Projects 2019
Deadline: 14 September 2018
The Embassy of the Czech Republic in Bosnia and Herzegovina has launched its annual call for proposals for the Local Small Scale Projects 2019.
Local Small Scale Projects are an integral part of the development cooperation of the Czech Republic in Bosnia and Herzegovina and they are implemented every year through grants´ programme managed by the Embassy of the Czech Republic in Sarajevo.
- Czech Embassy funding is maximum 500,000 CZK (cca 18.900 – 37.800 BAM), the amount should be rounded. Grants are payed in BAM. Total sum of personal and travel expenses, eventually insurance and alike must not exceed 25% of the total cost.
- Beneficiary´s financial participation in the project is minimum 30 % of the total project value (funded activities must be clearly specified in the form).
- Implementation of the project activities March 2019 – 31st of October 2019.
The conditions for submitting applications for the award of grants for small local projects for 2019 are as follows:
- The applicant must be a legal entity registered in Bosnia and Herzegovina, whose basic activity is not profit making.
- Local non-governmental, community organizations, local academic institutions working on local projects; International, intergovernmental, multilateral and regional institutions, organizations and agencies working on local development activities; municipal, regional or national government institutions or agencies of the recipient country working on local projects.
- The applicant may submit only one proposal.
- Projects targeted sector is renewable resources of energy.
How to Apply
Application package must be delivered in paper and electronic version at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Bosnia and Herzegovina
For more information, please visit Local Small Scale Projects 2019.