Embassy of France in Wellington, New Zealand: Call for Applications for Pacific Fund 2019
Deadline: 16 November 2018
The Permanent Secretariat for the Pacific has launched a call for applications for projects contributing to the regional insertion of French collectivities: New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Wallis and Futuna.
The Fund for economic, social, cultural and scientific cooperation in the Pacific, referred to as the “Pacific Fund”, is a tool for regional cooperation for France in the Pacific. It was created in 1985 and is funded by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs.
- The Pacific Fund allocates € 30,000 on average per project.
- The projects must be jointly financed for at least 50% of the total sum of eligible expenses.
- This contribution must not include management fees and costs associated with salaries.
- In-kind valorisation, such as loans of premises or equipment, made by beneficiary organisations must not exceed 20% of the total amount of the project.
To be eligible, projects must fall under one of the following categories:
- Fight against climate change and risk management for natural disasters
- Economic and industrial projects (feasibility study, training actions, etc.)
- Health security and food security (fight against endemic diseases, fishery managements, etc.).
- Projects must be submitted by the New Zealand partner and must involve at least one partner from New Caledonia, French Polynesia or Wallis and Futuna.
- Preference will be given to projects highlighting planned efforts for communication.
How to Apply
Applicants can download the application form via given website.
For more information, please visit Pacific Fund 2019.