Embassy of Australia in Lime: Direct Aid Program (DAP) 2018-2019
Deadline: 22 July 2018
The Embassy of Australia has announced the opening of the Call for Direct Aid Program (DAP) 2018-2019 which is a program of competitive funds for development projects implemented in Peru and Bolivia by civil society organizations, multilateral organizations and government entities.
The objective of the DAP is to finance small-scale development projects that are participatory in nature, generating tangible and sustainable results over time.
Proposals should focus on at least one of the following areas:
- Inclusive economic development, economic empowerment through access to markets and the promotion of tourism and gastronomy.
- Participatory education (particularly of women and girls in the areas of science, technology and innovation and vocational education.
- Community development through sports, water management, infrastructure and environmental protection.
- Inclusion and protection of vulnerable groups, especially women, children and people with disabilities.
- The amount you can apply for is between AUD 5,000 up to AUD 40,000 (Australian dollars).
- The projects must have a duration of up to 18 months and must conclude in the month of June 2020 at the latest, taking into account that the funds are disbursed around the month of December.
- A maximum of two proposals per organization will be accepted.
- Positive impact on the beneficiaries.
- Focus on thematic areas (see listing above)
- Tangible and measurable results at the end of the project; and sustainable in the short and medium term.
- Experience and reliability of the applicant organization (references, reputation, previous experience, etc.)
- Opportunities to publicly promote the project (media, publications, materials, etc.)
- Efficiency: maximization of DAP funds
- Effectiveness: ability to achieve the proposed results through the planned activities.
How to Apply
Applicants can download the Form of Expression of Interest (EOI) via given website.
For more information, please visit Direct Aid Program.